Job Title: Operations Manager
- Fully accountable for all daily operations with the primary focus on exceeding expectations for service quality
- Ensured day to day operations and targets are being achieved
- Clearly defined commercial risks and consideration of pricing strategy
- Manage contracts and projects as well as developing key initiatives to support growth
- Negotiate contracts for all clients and suppliers
- Estimation for the new tenders. Following the sales team
- Manage inventory of supplies, materials, pesticides and equipments
- Manage purchase requirements
- Brand development, marketing strategic planning
- Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, records management and communications;
- Implement Key Performance indicators against all service provided to clients
- Developed and implement Operational Procedure Manuals
- Develop, set and maintain productivity and quality standards
- Conduct Monthly Performance meetings with Staffs
- Supervision of daily scheduling of staff members according to clients appointments, as well as drivers routing for pick-ups and drops.
- Maintaining cleanliness and personal hygiene of all workers
- Mentoring the teams to ensure the achievement of KPIs
- Developed and implemented schedules
- Ensure Customer excellence and delivery of quality service
- Manage Customer and Vendor relations
- Attend clients meetings and resolve complaints.
- Periodical site visits to ensure quality are as per company standards.
- Establish and maintain relations with clients, suppliers
- Minimum of 4years working experience in job role and firm.
- B.Sc. / HND qualification.
Job Title: Data Analyst Intern
- We are looking to recruit a Data Analytics Intern. As a data analyst you will be responsible for complex data management within the production team, data sourcing and data quality.
- Data and big data cross-analysis in order to identify cause/effect correlations and drive business decisions
- Working on websites: Keyword research, Content creation, Content implementation, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager implementation
- Presentations: Research, Data collection
- Reporting: Data collection, Report creation, Data Analysis
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics) or significant relevant coursework
- Knowledge of advanced MS Excel skills such as pivot tables, charts and creating complicated formulas,
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as MS Word and MS Power Point
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console or other SEO tools
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent analytical and quick-decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail with highly organized, advanced office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new processes quickly.
Our client in the Hospitality Industry located in Lagos Mainland, seeks to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Supervisor
- Candidates who will oversee the day to day management of the hotel and supervise staff members and oversee the maintenance of the facility.
- The ideal candidate will help in marketing the hotel to the public and supervise the services offered by the hotel.
- Supervise staff and overseeing schedules to make sure all departments have enough employees to provide assistance to guests
- Overseeing beverage and food operations for events and individual guests
- Working with security officers to promote a safe atmosphere for guests and staff
- Providing customer service and accommodating clients who need extra assistance
- Managing departments and teams
- Providing training on changes in services
- Scheduling and overseeing maintenance and repairs in individual rooms and common areas
Skills and Requirements
- Good Customer Service
- Willingness to listen and respond to complaints
- Understand, and resolve concerns from guests
- Strong Organisational Skills, Knowledge of Sales and Event Planning
- Knowledge of Accounting
- Problem Solving Skills for both customers and staff members that have problems at the hotel
- Good Leadership to help oversee and motivate staff members
Job Title: Accountant
- Responsible for accounting system, maintenance of proper books and records, fulfilling statutory and management reporting requirement at the branch.
- Ensure compliance with company policies in the area of budget, manual, float, stock and credit / sales policy and report any violations of the company policies to Head Office to ensure adequate sanctions are applied
- Monitoring of stock movement as per company guide line and ensure that proper entries are passed.
- Undertake and monitor the financial and banking operations of branch and safeguard the company’s liquid assets.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly returns and to ensure it gets to Head Office as at when due.
- To ensure continuous reconciliation of all Head Office current accounts as related to cash, stock, expenses to ensure accuracy and completeness of all transactions.
- To keep computer system up and running safely.
- To co-ordinance with Area Sales Manager closely and provide all relevant information required for proper and timely management decision – making.
- To maintain fixed Asset register at the branch level.
- Timely rendition of Government dues.
- He or she must hold a B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- 0-1 year experience
- The incumbent must be comfortable with accounting principles and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative
- A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk
- Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary
- Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists
- They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Minimum of an OND holders
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, and manage time effectively.